• Undivided Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not lobed, cleft, or branched; entire.
- (a.) Not set off, as a share in a firm; not made actually separate by division; as, a partner, owning one half in a firm, is said to own an undivided half so long as the business continues and his share is not set off to him.
- (a.) Not directed or given to more than one object; as, undivided attention or affection.
- (a.) Not divided; not separated or disunited; unbroken; whole; continuous; as, plains undivided by rivers or mountains.