• Undo Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To reverse, as what has been done; to annul; to bring to naught.
- (v. t.) To loose; to open; to take to piece; to unfasten; to untie; hence, to unravel; to solve; as, to undo a knot; to undo a puzzling question; to undo a riddle.
- (v. t.) To bring to poverty; to impoverish; to ruin, as in reputation, morals, hopes, or the like; as, many are undone by unavoidable losses, but more undo themselves by vices and dissipation, or by indolence.
• Undoing Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Ruin.
- (n.) The reversal of what has been done.
• Undone Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not done or performed; neglected.
- () p. p. of Undo.