• Upbraid Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To utter upbraidings.
- (v. t.) To charge with something wrong or disgraceful; to reproach; to cast something in the teeth of; -- followed by with or for, and formerly of, before the thing imputed.
- (v. t.) To object or urge as a matter of reproach; to cast up; -- with to before the person.
- (v. t.) To reprove severely; to rebuke; to chide.
- (n.) The act of reproaching; contumely.
- (v. t.) To treat with contempt.
• Upbraided Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Upbraid
• Upbraiding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Upbraid