• Vagabond Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To play the vagabond; to wander like a vagabond; to stroll.
- (a.) Being a vagabond; strolling and idle or vicious.
- (a.) Floating about without any certain direction; driven to and fro.
- (a.) Moving from place to place without a settled habitation; wandering.
- (n.) One who wanders from place to place, having no fixed dwelling, or not abiding in it, and usually without the means of honest livelihood; a vagrant; a tramp; hence, a worthless person; a rascal.
• Vagabondry Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Vagabondage.
• Vagabondize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To play the vagabond; to wander about in idleness.