• Valid Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having sufficient strength or force; founded in truth; capable of being justified, defended, or supported; not weak or defective; sound; good; efficacious; as, a valid argument; a valid objection.
- (a.) Having legal strength or force; executed with the proper formalities; incapable of being rightfully overthrown or set aside; as, a valid deed; a valid covenant; a valid instrument of any kind; a valid claim or title; a valid marriage.
- (a.) Strong; powerful; efficient.
• Validate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To confirm; to render valid; to give legal force to.
• Validation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of giving validity.