• Vex Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be irritated; to fret.
- (v. t.) To to/s back and forth; to agitate; to disquiet.
- (v. t.) To twist; to weave.
- (v. t.) To make angry or annoyed by little provocations; to irritate; to plague; to torment; to harass; to afflict; to trouble; to tease.
• Vexation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of vexing, or the state of being vexed; agitation; disquiet; trouble; irritation.
- (n.) A harassing by process of law; a vexing or troubling, as by a malicious suit.
- (n.) The cause of trouble or disquiet; affliction.
• Vexil Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A vexillum.