• Vigor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Active strength or force of body or mind; capacity for exertion, physically, intellectually, or morally; force; energy.
- (n.) Strength; efficacy; potency.
- (n.) Strength or force in animal or force in animal or vegetable nature or action; as, a plant grows with vigor.
- (v. t.) To invigorate.
• Vigorous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Exhibiting strength, either of body or mind; powerful; strong; forcible; energetic; as, vigorous exertions; a vigorous prosecution of a war.
- (a.) Possessing vigor; full of physical or mental strength or active force; strong; lusty; robust; as, a vigorous youth; a vigorous plant.
• Vigoroso Definition & Synonyms
- (a. & adv.) Vigorous; energetic; with energy; -- a direction to perform a passage with energy and force.