• Visioned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vision
- (a.) Having the power of seeing visions; inspired; also, seen in visions.
• Vision Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) Hence, something unreal or imaginary; a creation of fancy.
- (v.) Especially, that which is seen otherwise than by the ordinary sight, or the rational eye; a supernatural, prophetic, or imaginary sight; an apparition; a phantom; a specter; as, the visions of Isaiah.
- (v. t.) To see in a vision; to dream.
- (v.) The faculty of seeing; sight; one of the five senses, by which colors and the physical qualities of external objects are appreciated as a result of the stimulating action of light on the sensitive retina, an expansion of the optic nerve.
- (v.) The act of seeing external objects; actual sight.
- (v.) That which is seen; an object of sight.