• Vital Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Contributing to life; necessary to, or supporting, life; as, vital blood.
- (a.) Belonging or relating to life, either animal or vegetable; as, vital energies; vital functions; vital actions.
- (a.) Containing life; living.
- (a.) Being the seat of life; being that on which life depends; mortal.
- (n.) A vital part; one of the vitals.
- (a.) Capable of living; in a state to live; viable.
- (a.) Very necessary; highly important; essential.
• Vitality Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being vital; the principle of life; vital force; animation; as, the vitality of eggs or vegetable seeds; the vitality of an enterprise.
• Vitalization Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act or process of vitalizing, or infusing the vital principle.