• Vouched Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vouch
• Vouch Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To call upon to witness; to obtest.
- (n.) Warrant; attestation.
- (v. t.) To call into court to warrant and defend, or to make good a warranty of title.
- (v. t.) To back; to support; to confirm; to establish.
- (v. t.) To call; to summon.
- (v. i.) To bear witness; to give testimony or full attestation.
- (v. t.) To warrant; to maintain by affirmations; to attest; to affirm; to avouch.
- (v. i.) To assert; to aver; to declare.