• Voyage Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To take a voyage; especially, to sail or pass by water.
- (n.) The act or practice of traveling.
- (n.) Course; way.
- (v. t.) To travel; to pass over; to traverse.
- (n.) Formerly, a passage either by sea or land; a journey, in general; but not chiefly limited to a passing by sea or water from one place, port, or country, to another; especially, a passing or journey by water to a distant place or country.
• Voyager Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who voyages; one who sails or passes by sea or water.
• Voyageur Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A traveler; -- applied in Canada to a man employed by the fur companies in transporting goods by the rivers and across the land, to and from the remote stations in the Northwest.