• Wadding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wad
- (n.) A wad, or the materials for wads; any pliable substance of which wads may be made.
- (n.) Any soft stuff of loose texture, used for stuffing or padding garments; esp., sheets of carded cotton prepared for the purpose.
• Wadd Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Plumbago, or black lead.
- (n.) An earthy oxide of manganese, or mixture of different oxides and water, with some oxide of iron, and often silica, alumina, lime, or baryta; black ocher. There are several varieties.