• Wagoned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wagon
• Wagon Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Charless Wain
- (v. i.) To wagon goods as a business; as, the man wagons between Philadelphia and its suburbs.
- (n.) A wheeled carriage; a vehicle on four wheels, and usually drawn by horses; especially, one used for carrying freight or merchandise.
- (n.) The Dipper, or Charless Wain.
- (n.) A chariot
- (v. t.) To transport in a wagon or wagons; as, goods are wagoned from city to city.
- (n.) A freight car on a railway.