• Wandering Definition & Synonyms
- () a. & n. from Wander, v.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wander
• Wander Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To travel over without a certain course; to traverse; to stroll through.
- (v. i.) To go away; to depart; to stray off; to deviate; to go astray; as, a writer wanders from his subject.
- (v. i.) To ramble here and there without any certain course or with no definite object in view; to range about; to stroll; to rove; as, to wander over the fields.
- (v. i.) To be delirious; not to be under the guidance of reason; to rave; as, the mind wanders.
• Wanderingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a wandering manner.