• Ware Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make ware; to warn; to take heed of; to beware of; to guard against.
- (v. t.) To wear, or veer. See Wear.
- (n.) Seaweed.
- (a.) A ware; taking notice; hence, wary; cautious; on ones guard. See Beware.
- (a.) Articles of merchandise; the sum of articles of a particular kind or class; style or class of manufactures; especially, in the plural, goods; commodities; merchandise.
- (imp.) Wore.
- (n.) The state of being ware or aware; heed.
• Warehouses Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Warehouse
• Wareroom Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A room in which goods are stored or exhibited for sale.