Warranting Meaning in Spanish
Find Pakistan's authentic, largest, and latest collection of Meanings, Synonyms, Thesaurus, with Antanoyms, Definitions of wide range of different languages words online.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
Definition & Meaning
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Warrant
- (n.) To secure to, as a purchaser, the quality or quantity of the goods sold, as represented. See Warranty, n., 2.
- (n.) To make secure; to give assurance against harm; to guarantee safety to; to give authority or power to do, or forbear to do, anything by which the person authorized is secured, or saved harmless, from any loss or damage by his action.
- (n.) That which warrants or authorizes; a commission giving authority, or justifying the doing of anything; an act, instrument, or obligation, by which one person authorizes another to do something which he has not otherwise a right to do; an act or instrument investing one with a right or authority, and thus securing him from loss or damage; commission; authority.
- (n.) Right; legality; allowance.
- (n.) That which attests or proves; a voucher.
- (n.) An official certificate of appointment issued to an officer of lower rank than a commissioned officer. See Warrant officer, below.
- (n.) To secure to, as a purchaser of goods, the title to the same; to indemnify against loss.
- (n.) A writing which authorizes a person to receive money or other thing.
- (n.) To secure to, as a grantee, an estate granted; to assure.
- (n.) To assure, as a thing sold, to the purchaser; that is, to engage that the thing is what it appears, or is represented, to be, which implies a covenant to make good any defect or loss incurred by it.
- (n.) A precept issued by a magistrate authorizing an officer to make an arrest, a seizure, or a search, or do other acts incident to the administration of justice.
- (n.) That which vouches or insures for anything; guaranty; security.
- (n.) To support by authority or proof; to justify; to maintain; to sanction; as, reason warrants it.
- (n.) To give a warrant or warranty to; to assure as if by giving a warrant to.
Multi Language Dictionary