• Wavering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Waver
• Waver Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be unsettled in opinion; to vacillate; to be undetermined; to fluctuate; as, to water in judgment.
- (v.) A sapling left standing in a fallen wood.
- (v. i.) To play or move to and fro; to move one way and the other; hence, to totter; to reel; to swing; to flutter.
• Waveringly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a wavering manner.
• Waveringness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of wavering.