• Weaned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wean
• Wean Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Hence, to detach or alienate the affections of, from any object of desire; to reconcile to the want or loss of anything.
- (n.) A weanling; a young child.
- (a.) To accustom and reconcile, as a child or other young animal, to a want or deprivation of mothers milk; to take from the breast or udder; to cause to cease to depend on the mother nourishment.
• Weanedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Quality or state of being weaned.