• Weatherboarding Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Boards adapted or intended for such use.
- (n.) The covering or siding of a building, formed of boards lapping over one another, to exclude rain, snow, etc.
• Weatherboard Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A clapboard or feather-edged board used in weatherboarding.
- (n.) That side of a vessel which is toward the wind; the windward side.
- (n.) A board extending from the ridge to the eaves along the slope of the gable, and forming a close junction between the shingling of a roof and the side of the building beneath.
- (n.) A piece of plank placed in a porthole, or other opening, to keep out water.