• Weaved Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Weave
• Weave Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To practice weaving; to work with a loom.
- (n.) A particular method or pattern of weaving; as, the cassimere weave.
- (v. t.) To form, as cloth, by interlacing threads; to compose, as a texture of any kind, by putting together textile materials; as, to weave broadcloth; to weave a carpet; hence, to form into a fabric; to compose; to fabricate; as, to weave the plot of a story.
- (v. t.) To unite, as threads of any kind, in such a manner as to form a texture; to entwine or interlace into a fabric; as, to weave wool, silk, etc.; hence, to unite by close connection or intermixture; to unite intimately.
- (v. i.) To become woven or interwoven.