• Whisker Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A hair of the beard.
- (n.) Formerly, the hair of the upper lip; a mustache; -- usually in the plural.
- (n.) One of the long, projecting hairs growing at the sides of the mouth of a cat, or other animal.
- (n.) That part of the beard which grows upon the sides of the face, or upon the chin, or upon both; as, side whiskers; chin whiskers.
- (n.) One who, or that which, whisks, or moves with a quick, sweeping motion.
- (n.) Iron rods extending on either side of the bowsprit, to spread, or guy out, the stays, etc.
• Whiskered Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Formed into whiskers; furnished with whiskers; having or wearing whiskers.
- (a.) Having elongated hairs, feathers, or bristles on the cheeks.