• Wicked Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a wick; -- used chiefly in composition; as, a two-wicked lamp.
- (a.) Cursed; baneful; hurtful; bad; pernicious; dangerous.
- (a.) Ludicrously or sportively mischievous; disposed to mischief; roguish.
- (a.) Evil in principle or practice; deviating from morality; contrary to the moral or divine law; addicted to vice or sin; sinful; immoral; profligate; -- said of persons and things; as, a wicked king; a wicked woman; a wicked deed; wicked designs.
• Wick Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Wich
- (n.) A bundle of fibers, or a loosely twisted or braided cord, tape, or tube, usually made of soft spun cotton threads, which by capillary attraction draws up a steady supply of the oil in lamps, the melted tallow or wax in candles, or other material used for illumination, in small successive portions, to be burned.
- (v. i.) To strike a stone in an oblique direction.
• Wicke Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Wicked.
• Wickedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a wicked manner; in a manner, or with motives and designs, contrary to the divine law or the law of morality; viciously; corruptly; immorally.