• Wield Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To govern; to rule; to keep, or have in charge; also, to possess.
- (v. t.) To direct or regulate by influence or authority; to manage; to control; to sway.
- (v. t.) To use with full command or power, as a thing not too heavy for the holder; to manage; to handle; hence, to use or employ; as, to wield a sword; to wield the scepter.
• Wieldsome Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Admitting of being easily wielded or managed.
• Wieldable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being wielded.