• Winning Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A new opening.
- (a.) Attracting; adapted to gain favor; charming; as, a winning address.
- (n.) The portion of a coal field out for working.
- (n.) The act of obtaining something, as in a contest or by competition.
- (n.) The money, etc., gained by success in competition or contest, esp, in gambling; -- usually in the plural.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Win
• Winningness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being winning.
• Winningly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a winning manner.