• Wondered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wonder
- (a.) Having performed wonders; able to perform wonderful things.
• Wonder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That emotion which is excited by novelty, or the presentation to the sight or mind of something new, unusual, strange, great, extraordinary, or not well understood; surprise; astonishment; admiration; amazement.
- (v. i.) To feel doubt and curiosity; to wait with uncertain expectation; to query in the mind; as, he wondered why they came.
- (n.) A cause of wonder; that which excites surprise; a strange thing; a prodigy; a miracle.
- (adv.) Wonderfully.
- (v. i.) To be affected with surprise or admiration; to be struck with astonishment; to be amazed; to marvel.
- (a.) Wonderful.