• Wreath Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Something twisted, intertwined, or curled; as, a wreath of smoke; a wreath of flowers.
- (n.) A garland; a chaplet, esp. one given to a victor.
- (n.) An appendage to the shield, placed above it, and supporting the crest (see Illust. of Crest). It generally represents a twist of two cords of silk, one tinctured like the principal metal, the other like the principal color in the arms.
• Wreathy Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Wreathed; twisted; curled; spiral; also, full of wreaths.
• Wreathed Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p.) of Wreathe
- (imp.) of Wreathe