1. Place sonf and sonth on mulmul cloth and tie this like a potli.
2. Cut chicken in 8-10 pieces. Use chicken with bones.
3. Heat up ghee and fry onion….on soften onion, include chicken…increase flame and mix….cook till chicken color lil change… place potli in chicken and cook more till
4. Water of chicken dry.
5. In one cup of water include ginger, garlic paste…mix….include in chicken with salt..mix well.
6. When its starts boiling include red chili powder and cook well until water of ginger, garlic paste dry. Slow flame.
7. The onion will mix in gravy then add water how much you want its broth. Ideally 2 glass of water. Check salt on this point…cover and increase flame.
8. Mix lal aata in 1 cup of water….include paste in gravy slowly to thick it. Don’t add all paste at once. It’s up to you how much thick gravy you want. Mix on high flame.
9. Mix garam masala in ¼ cup of water and include it in thick gravy…mix and cover.
10. Keep it on dum for 2-3 minutes. (don’t cook after adding garam masala just keep on dum)
11. For an excellent result. Off the flame after dum and leave it 3-4 hours(don’t uncover it).
12. Take out chicken and ghee which is on top from gravy.
13. Separately heat up gravy before serving.
14. Place chicken in a serving dish, pour hot gravy and ghee on top, garnish with ginger slice and serve.