Talking about the design,Nokia
3.1 Plus comes with a matte aluminum build, not the typical plastic
Nokia mid-range stuff. It comes in a decent metal frame with a 6 inches
large IPS HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 which is perfectly
protected by 2.5 D glass protection. There is no notch present on the
While the Nokia 3.1 had an MTK6750, the Nokia 3.1 Plus has a much better
Helio P22 SoC. This is paired with 3GB/2GB of RAM and internal memory
options of 16/32GB. This is expandable via MicroSD card to up to 400GB.
Nokia 3.1 plus comes with Android 8.1 Oreo, but its part of the Android
One program with Android 9.0 Pie coming soon.
As far as the camera specs are concerned, there is a dual rear camera
setup, with a combination of 13 MP primary, and 5 MP secondary lens.
Front snapper comes with 8MP with the now common bokeh effect feature.
Nokia 3.1 Plus also got a 3,500mAh battery in here, which is pretty
decent for a mid-range device.
Nokia 3.1 plus Specifications
• 6’’ HD+ IPS ( (720x1440p) display,
• Helio P22 SoC (8 cores @ 1.5GHz)
• 2GB/3GB RAM, 16/32 GB e-MMC 5.1 internal storage with MicroSD support
(up to 400GB)
• 13MP 3L5/f2.0 + 5MP 5E9/f2.4
• 8MP f/2.2 fixed focus front-facing camera
• Android 8.1 Oreo, Android 9 coming in November (Android One)
• 3.5mm audio jack, Nokia OZO,
• Rear-facing fingerprint scanner
• Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS+Galileo, LTE Cat. 4, L+L,
• Dual SIM slots (hybrid tray)
• 3,500mAh adaptive battery
• Colors: Blue, White, Baltic
The Nokia 3.1 Plus will go for Rs. 11,499 ($155) for the 2GB RAM and
16GB storage variant. It’s been given a global average price of EUR 159,
which honestly isn’t too bad. The 3GB + 32GB model however hasn’t had
its price revealed yet.