Huawei Y8p Price
Huawei Y8p is a capable all-rounder that made us recall the past glory of the company before US Trade ban. Huawei dominated the entry-level and mid-range Pakistani market before the entry of Tecno and Infinix. But despite of all odds, the company is not shying away and rolling out new devices.
The design of Huawei smartphone is inspired from the natural elements, light and shadow. The 3D crystal curves aligns perfectly with the slim and light body.
The Huawei Y8p comes with a 6.3 inches OLED Dew-Drop display. It provides a remarkable visual experience with cinematic color gamut. The extremely vivid screen makes video, gaming, and surfing an experience to behold.
The 48MP AI triple rear camera further enhances your photos and makes every shot more realistic with fine details. The AIS Handheld night mode allows you to capture clear and beautiful shots in low light conditions.
The smartphone comes with a powerful processor combined with GPU Turbo 3.0. The SoC power consumption is reduced by 10% to further enhance the battery backup. The optimized system performance provide a stutter and lag-free gaming experience.
Memory and Storage
The smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Switching between apps is swift and smooth, while storing your data is not an issue now.
Huawei has developed its own AppGallery that allows you to manage, download, and share Apps more efficiently. The Huawei’s proprietary App distribution platform let you enjoy exclusive App content, local activities, and special offers in 2021.
The smartphone comes with 4000mAh battery that allows you to enjoy videos, games, music, and social media for longer time. Leave your power-bank at home and embark on a stress free day.
Huawei Y8p price in Pakistan is Rs. 32,200. The smartphone is the new iteration of company’s rapidly growing Y-series. It stands among the most popular new smartphones by the brand along with Huawei Y7p and Huawei Y9p.
- Where is the setting option in Huawei Y8p?
- Drop the Notification and Tap the Settings Icon to go to settings, then type a setting's name into the search bar (or a portion of it).
- How to Add Fingerprint to Huawei Y8p?
- Tap Biometrics and security, then Fingerprints, from the Settings menu. Enter your password for the safe screen lock. Add a fingerprint by tapping on it. To add a fingerprint, follow the on-screen prompts and then hit Done.
- How to Change Huawei Y8p Theme and Lock Screen?
- Go to the Settings menu, select a Home Screen and Wallpaper. Select Set Theme from the drop-down menu.
- How to change keyboard language in Huawei Y8p?
- To change the keyboard layout, first, open the keyboard: Then touch [Layout] on the on-screen keyboard.
- How to change Huawei Y8p password?
- Open Settings then select, Fingerprint, Face & Passcode, select Lock Screen Passcode, and Draw or enter your current pattern or passcode, Tap Modify/Change Passcode, Draw or enter your old pattern or passcode again, then Draw or enter your new pattern or passcode.
The other popular mobiles of Huawei are Huawei Watch Fit, Huawei MediaPad T3 7.0, Huawei Y6s & Huawei Y6 Prime 2019, you may view all Huawei mobiles here.
Get all the latest updates of Huawei Y8p, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other cities in Pakistan.
The official Huawei Y8p Price in Pakistan is Rs. 32200 as updated on Tuesday 07 Dec, 2021