How To Remove Sound From WhatsApp Videos Before Sharing Them
The most popular instant messaging App WhatsApp introduced a new feature that allows the users to mute a video before sharing. There are times when we want to share a video with our friends or family, but it is too noisy or includes a personal discussion that has nothing to do with the content.
WhatsApp has now made it easy to cut audio from the videos you want to share. The feature is currently available for Android smartphone owners but is expected to be rolling out soon for iPhone users.
Here’s how you can remove sound from WhatsApp videos afore uploading them.
• Open PlayStore and install the latest version of WhatsApp.
• Open the WhatsApp Conversation you want to share a video with.
• Tap the attachment icon on the type bar and then press camera or gallery image as you do for video or picture sharing, either directly recording from camera or gallery.
• Select or record the video then an edit screen will appear.
• Tap the speaker icon on the top left side of the screen, it will remove sound from the video.
• You can now share the video on WhatsApp without audio.
The Facebook-owned Instant Messaging App is yet to announce when the feature will be available for iOS users. So if you are an iPhone owner, you will have to wait a bit more to get the WhatsApp Video Mute.