Realme 8 Price
Realme 8 is a high-end smartphone with 30W Dart charging, a 64MP quad-camera setup on the back, a Super AMOLED full-screen display, Qualcomm Snapdragon, a 16MP in-display punch-hole selfie camera, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and dual stereo speakers.
The Realme Smartphone was created by drawing inspiration from natural mirror spaces. As light bounces off the bold split pattern, it exposes new colors. The mobile looks more premium thanks to AG processing and a classic CD texture.
Ultra Smooth Display
The 6.4-inch Full HD+ ultra-smooth Super AMOLED 90Hz monitor brings each picture on the screen to life, taking you on an entirely new visual journey.
Clearer and Sharper Camera
Sony continues to push the limits of smartphone imaging with the 64MP Sony Quad rear camera. Also in low-light situations, crystal features can be found. With the computer, video recording is also a lot of fun. It includes UIS and UIS Max smooth video recording, allowing you to experience a new level of video production. With AI feature implementations, the 16MP front camera captures beautiful selfies.
Born to Perform
The smartphone is one of the first to include an Helio G95 processor paired with a Mali GPU, allowing you to play even the most demanding games with ease. Various RAM options and 128GB of internal storage give you the flexibility and convenience you need to get the output you want.
Cooling System to Fly the Performance
The Helio G95 processor has a cutting-edge carbon fiber cooling system that can cool the system by up to 8.5 percent, allowing you to get the most out of it.
Realme UI for Seamless Fun
The smartphone comes pre-installed with Android 11 and Realme UI 2.0 on top. The manufacturer's take on Google Android offers a plethora of customization possibilities to satisfy your wildest dreams.
Power Up In a Flash
The smartphone has a large 5000mAh battery with 30W Dart Charge Technology, which allows you to recharge 50% of the battery in just 26 minutes, ensuring that your phone spends as much time with you as possible and as little time with the charger as possible.
- Where is the setting option in Realme 8?
- Drop the Notification and Tap the Settings Icon to go to settings, then type a setting's name into the search bar (or a portion of it).
- How to Add Fingerprint to Realme 8?
- Tap Biometrics and security, then Fingerprints, from the Settings menu. Enter your password for the safe screen lock. Add a fingerprint by tapping on it. To add a fingerprint, follow the on-screen prompts and then hit Done.
- How to Change Realme 8 Theme and Lock Screen?
- Go to the Settings menu, select a Home Screen and Wallpaper. Select Set Theme from the drop-down menu.
- How to change keyboard language in Realme 8?
- To change the keyboard layout, first, open the keyboard: Then touch [Layout] on the on-screen keyboard.
- How to change Realme 8 password?
- Open Settings then select, Fingerprint, Face & Passcode, select Lock Screen Passcode, and Draw or enter your current pattern or passcode, Tap Modify/Change Passcode, Draw or enter your old pattern or passcode again, then Draw or enter your new pattern or passcode.
The other popular mobiles of Realme are Realme 3, Realme 5 Pro, Realme 5 & Realme Narzo 30, you may view all Realme mobiles here.
Get all the latest updates of Realme 8, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other cities in Pakistan.
The official Realme 8 Price in Pakistan is Rs. 39999 as updated on Tuesday 17 May, 2022