Xiaomi Poco X3 Price
Xiaomi Poco X3 is yet another remarkable product from the Chinese maker, with everything you might want laying out in front of you. The smartphone comes packed with a Snapdragon 732G chipset, 6.67 inches Full HD+ 120Hz reality flow display with 240Hz touch sampling rate, and much more.
The device's sleek and elegant back is dual-textured, giving it a premium appearance. The POCO logo on the back tends to be very prominent. The captivatingly stunning and massive Quad Rear Camera Module is a sight to behold, and the 3D curved layered back blends seamlessly to the edges. Poco X3 comes in two color options: Shadow Grey and Cobalt Blue.
In its price range, the Xiaomi phone has probably the best display. The large 6.67-inch Full HD+ monitor has a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and a maximum brightness of 450 nits for extreme fluidity. Playing games and watching HD content has never been more enjoyable. Every time you scroll, you can appreciate the smoothness.
A wide-angle lens, a depth sensor, and a dedicated macro lens are included in the 64MP quad rear camera setup. You can capture more detail and colors with the excellent camera, resulting in less noise and smoother edges. The video pro mode allows you to make cinematic masterpieces. The 20MP AI selfie camera captures stunning selfies.
The device is much more intriguing than most in its class because it comes fuelled by the Snapdragon 735G. The chipset is a powerhouse that helps you to multitask while gaming and watching high-definition video content.
Killer Software to Back the Hardware
The software runs MIUI 12 on top of Android v10, which is the most recent update. It's an experience worth remembering thanks to its bright nature and sparkling animations. In addition, unrivaled optimizations and customizations make life easy.
Dual Stereo Speakers
The earpiece speaker has been amplified to function with the main speaker, creating an immersive stereo effect.
Last Till Eternity
The exceptional 6000mAh battery easily lasts two days under normal conditions. The 33W charging recharges it quickly, and the LiquidCool Technology keeps it cool while charging. Due to MMT technology, the smartphone charges 26% faster.
- Where is the setting option in Xiaomi Poco X3?
- Drop the Notification and Tap the Settings Icon to go to settings, then type a setting's name into the search bar (or a portion of it).
- How to Add Fingerprint to Xiaomi Poco X3?
- Tap Biometrics and security, then Fingerprints, from the Settings menu. Enter your password for the safe screen lock. Add a fingerprint by tapping on it. To add a fingerprint, follow the on-screen prompts and then hit Done.
- How to Change Xiaomi Poco X3 Theme and Lock Screen?
- Go to the Settings menu, select a Home Screen and Wallpaper. Select Set Theme from the drop-down menu.
- How to change keyboard language in Xiaomi Poco X3?
- To change the keyboard layout, first, open the keyboard: Then touch [Layout] on the on-screen keyboard.
- How to change Xiaomi Poco X3 password?
- Open Settings then select, Fingerprint, Face & Passcode, select Lock Screen Passcode, and Draw or enter your current pattern or passcode, Tap Modify/Change Passcode, Draw or enter your old pattern or passcode again, then Draw or enter your new pattern or passcode.
The other popular mobiles of Xiaomi are Xiaomi 11T 256GB, Xiaomi Redmi 9S 4GB, Xiaomi Mi 9 SE & Xiaomi Mi A3, you may view all Xiaomi mobiles here.
Get all the latest updates of Xiaomi Poco X3, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other cities in Pakistan.
The official Xiaomi Poco X3 Price in Pakistan is Rs. 41999 as updated on Thursday 09 Dec, 2021