Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Price
Xiaomi has been releasing new products at a rapid pace. In Pakistan, it is releasing high-end smartphones at mid-range prices. The Poco X3 Pro is yet another strangely fantastic device from the Chinese company that has everything you need. It has everything you need and more.
Dual Texture Design
The device's sleek and attractive rear is dual-textured, giving it a premium appearance. The POCO branding on the back, which is rather large, appears to be extremely bold. The captivatingly stunning and big Quad Rear Camera Module is a sight to behold, and the 3D curved layered back blends perfectly to the edges.
Be Fully Immersed to Feel Every Action
In its pricing category, the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro offers possibly the best display. The large 6.7-inch Full HD+ display has a refresh rate of 120Hz for extraordinary smoothness and a maximum brightness of 450 nits. It's never been more fun to watch HD entertainment and play games.
Quad Camera for 4X Fun
A wide-angle lens, a depth sensor, and a dedicated macro lens are included in the 64MP quad rear camera configuration. With the excellent camera, you can capture more detail and colors, resulting in less noise and smoother edges.
Get Creative with Dual Perspectives
You may record thrilling and inventive videos using both the front and rear cameras at the same time. You can do more with night photography with the night mode.
Flagship Level Performance
The smartphone is significantly more powerful than others in its class due to its Snapdragon 732G processor. The chipset is a powerhouse that allows you to multitask while gaming and watching high-definition video content.
Flagship Level Storage Speed
The smartphone offers quick read and write performance thanks to upgraded UFS 3.1 memory technology. You don't have to wait to load games and apps.
Fast Gaming Response
The high 240Hz touch sampling rate reduces touch latency, and the responsive screen allows for improved in-game sensitivity control, elevating your gaming experience.
Stay Cool While Gaming
During long gaming periods, the smartphone effortlessly maintains optimum performance, and the heat is dissipated in 3D, allowing you to continue playing at full speed. Up to 6°C processor cooling is provided by the multi-layer graphite DS copper cooling pipe.
The Xiaomi smartphone runs MIUI 12 on top of Android v10, which is the most recent version. It's an experience worth remembering because of its bright design and glittering animations. In addition, unrivaled optimizations and modifications make life simple.
Surround Sound Experience
Whether you're playing games, listening to music, or watching movies, the two speakers produce powerful studio-quality sound.
Always Powered Up
The 5160mAh battery easily lasts two days under normal conditions. The 33W charging recharges it quickly, and the LiquidCool Technology keeps it cool while charging. There are 11 hours of gaming, 18 hours of videos, and 110 hours of music on one charge. It takes only 30 minutes to charge the device 59%.
- Where is the setting option in Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro?
- Drop the Notification and Tap the Settings Icon to go to settings, then type a setting's name into the search bar (or a portion of it).
- How to Add Fingerprint to Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro?
- Tap Biometrics and security, then Fingerprints, from the Settings menu. Enter your password for the safe screen lock. Add a fingerprint by tapping on it. To add a fingerprint, follow the on-screen prompts and then hit Done.
- How to Change Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Theme and Lock Screen?
- Go to the Settings menu, select a Home Screen and Wallpaper. Select Set Theme from the drop-down menu.
- How to change keyboard language in Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro?
- To change the keyboard layout, first, open the keyboard: Then touch [Layout] on the on-screen keyboard.
- How to change Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro password?
- Open Settings then select, Fingerprint, Face & Passcode, select Lock Screen Passcode, and Draw or enter your current pattern or passcode, Tap Modify/Change Passcode, Draw or enter your old pattern or passcode again, then Draw or enter your new pattern or passcode.
The other popular mobiles of Xiaomi are Xiaomi Poco M3 128GB, Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S 8GB & Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G 6GB, you may view all Xiaomi mobiles here.
Get all the latest updates of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other cities in Pakistan.
The official Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Price in Pakistan is Rs. 49999 as updated on Tuesday 07 Dec, 2021