• Amic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Related to, or derived, ammonia; -- used chiefly as a suffix; as, amic acid; phosphamic acid.
• Amicableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being amicable; amicability.
• Amice Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A square of white linen worn at first on the head, but now about the neck and shoulders, by priests of the Roman Catholic Church while saying Mass.
- (n.) A hood, or cape with a hood, made of lined with gray fur, formerly worn by the clergy; -- written also amess, amyss, and almuce.