meaning in Hindi is
(झुंझुला देना) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Bother, Chafe, Devil and Gravel and Irritate. Check out
similar words like Annoyance, Annoying and annoyed
Hindu Translation is
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Annoy Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) To disturb or irritate, especially by continued or repeated acts; to tease; to ruffle in mind; to vex; as, I was annoyed by his remarks.
- (n.) A feeling of discomfort or vexation caused by what one dislikes; also, whatever causes such a feeling; as, to work annoy.
- (n.) To molest, incommode, or harm; as, to annoy an army by impeding its march, or by a cannonade.
- (a.) That annoys; molesting; vexatious.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Annoy
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Annoy Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Jhunjhula Dena. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Annoy, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Annoy. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 16, 2022.