meaning in Hindi is
(डंडा) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Banish, Barricade, Barroom and Block and Blockade. Check out
similar words like Barrier, Barrage and Barter
Hindu Translation is
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Bar Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) To restrict or confine, as if by a bar; to hinder; to obstruct; to prevent; to prohibit; as, to bar the entrance of evil; distance bars our intercourse; the statute bars my right; the right is barred by time; a release bars the plaintiffs recovery; -- sometimes with up.
- (n.) Any railing that divides a room, or office, or hall of assembly, in order to reserve a space for those having special privileges; as, the bar of the House of Commons.
- (n.) A vein or dike crossing a lode.
- (n.) A barrier or counter, over which liquors and food are passed to customers; hence, the portion of the room behind the counter where liquors for sale are kept.
- (n.) A broad shaft, or band, or stripe; as, a bar of light; a bar of color.
- (n.) A slender strip of wood which divides and supports the glass of a window; a sash bar.
- (n.) To fasten with a bar; as, to bar a door or gate.
- (n.) A bank of sand, gravel, or other matter, esp. at the mouth of a river or harbor, obstructing navigation.
- (n.) The part of the crust of a horses hoof which is bent inwards towards the frog at the heel on each side, and extends into the center of the sole.
- (n.) The place in court where prisoners are stationed for arraignment, trial, or sentence.
- (n.) The whole body of lawyers licensed in a court or district; the legal profession.
- (n.) Anything which obstructs, hinders, or prevents; an obstruction; a barrier.
- (n.) The space between the tusks and grinders in the upper jaw of a horse, in which the bit is placed.
- (n.) A drilling or tamping rod.
- (n.) Any tribunal; as, the bar of public opinion; the bar of God.
- (n.) An indefinite quantity of some substance, so shaped as to be long in proportion to its breadth and thickness; as, a bar of gold or of lead; a bar of soap.
- (n.) To except; to exclude by exception.
- (n.) An ordinary, like a fess but narrower, occupying only one fifth part of the field.
- (n.) The railing that incloses the place which counsel occupy in courts of justice. Hence, the phrase at the bar of the court signifies in open court.
- (n.) A vertical line across the staff. Bars divide the staff into spaces which represent measures, and are themselves called measures.
- (n.) A gatehouse of a castle or fortified town.
- (n.) To cross with one or more stripes or lines.
- (n.) A special plea constituting a sufficient answer to plaintiffs action.
- (n.) A piece of wood, metal, or other material, long in proportion to its breadth or thickness, used as a lever and for various other purposes, but especially for a hindrance, obstruction, or fastening; as, the bars of a fence or gate; the bar of a door.
- (n.) An international, interdenominational organization of Bible classes of young men; -- so named in allusion to the Hebrew word Berachah (Meaning blessing) occurring in 2 Chron. xx. 26 and 1 Chron. xii.
- (n.) The first word in certain mnemonic lines which represent the various forms of the syllogism. It indicates a syllogism whose three propositions are universal affirmatives.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Bar Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Dnda. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Bar, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Bar. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 16, 2022.