meaning in English to Urdu is
ایک قسم کی مچھلی
(Aik qisam ki machli).
synonym words are included
Basso, Deep, Sea bass. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bass, Bas, and Bassoon.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The southern, red, or channel bass (Sciaena ocellata). See Redfish.
- (n.) The two American fresh-water species of black bass (genus Micropterus). See Black bass.
- (a.) One who sings, or the instrument which plays, bass.
- (pl. ) of Bass
- (n.) An edible, spiny-finned fish, esp. of the genera Roccus, Labrax, and related genera. There are many species.
- (n.) Species of Serranus, the sea bass and rock bass. See Sea bass.
- (v. t.) To sound in a deep tone.
- (a.) Deep or grave in tone.
- (a.) A bass, or deep, sound or tone.
- (n.) A hassock or thick mat.
- (a.) The lowest part in a musical composition.
- (n.) The linden or lime tree, sometimes wrongly called whitewood; also, its bark, which is used for making mats. See Bast.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a ایک قسم کی مچھلی -
Aik qisam ki machli.
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Bass, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary