meaning in Hindi is
(काटना) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Bit, Burn, Chomp and Collation and Morsel. Check out
similar words like Biter and Bite Back
Hindu Translation is
- Did the dog bite him ?
- It is caused by the bite of a mad dog.
- The spider's bite can cause pain and swelling
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Bite Definition & Meaning In English
- (v. i.) To cause a smarting sensation; to have a property which causes such a sensation; to be pungent; as, it bites like pepper or mustard.
- (v.) The act of seizing with the teeth or mouth; the act of wounding or separating with the teeth or mouth; a seizure with the teeth or mouth, as of a bait; as, to give anything a hard bite.
- (v. i.) To take or keep a firm hold; as, the anchor bites.
- (v. t.) To seize with the teeth, so that they enter or nip the thing seized; to lacerate, crush, or wound with the teeth; as, to bite an apple; to bite a crust; the dog bit a man.
- (v. i.) To cause sharp pain; to produce anguish; to hurt or injure; to have the property of so doing.
- (v. t.) To cause sharp pain, or smarting, to; to hurt or injure, in a literal or a figurative sense; as, pepper bites the mouth.
- (v.) A morsel; as much as is taken at once by biting.
- (v.) A cheat; a trick; a fraud.
- (v.) The act of puncturing or abrading with an organ for taking food, as is done by some insects.
- (v. t.) To take hold of; to hold fast; to adhere to; as, the anchor bites the ground.
- (v. i.) To take a bait into the mouth, as a fish does; hence, to take a tempting offer.
- (v. t.) To cheat; to trick; to take in.
- (v.) A blank on the edge or corner of a page, owing to a portion of the frisket, or something else, intervening between the type and paper.
- (v.) The hold which the short end of a lever has upon the thing to be lifted, or the hold which one part of a machine has upon another.
- (v.) A sharper; one who cheats.
- (v. t.) To puncture, abrade, or sting with an organ (of some insects) used in taking food.
- (v. i.) To seize something forcibly with the teeth; to wound with the teeth; to have the habit of so doing; as, does the dog bite?
- (v.) The wound made by biting; as, the pain of a dogs or snakes bite; the bite of a mosquito.
- (a.) Doubly ternate, as when a petiole has three ternate leaflets.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Bite Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Kaatna. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Bite, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Bite. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Feb 05, 2023.