meaning in Hindi is
(प्रक्षेप) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Cast and Molding. Check out
similar words like Cast and Caste
Hindu Translation is
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Casting Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) The act or process of making casts or impressions, or of shaping metal or plaster in a mold; the act or the process of pouring molten metal into a mold.
- (n.) The act of one who casts or throws, as in fishing.
- (n.) The act of casting off, or that which is cast off, as skin, feathers, excrement, etc.
- (n.) That which is cast in a mold; esp. the mass of metal so cast; as, a casting in iron; bronze casting.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cast
- (n.) The warping of a board.
- (v. i.) To calculate; to compute.
- (n.) The act of casting in a mold.
- (v. i.) To turn the head of a vessel around from the wind in getting under weigh.
- (n.) The act of casting or throwing; a throw.
- (n.) A throw of dice; hence, a chance or venture.
- (n.) A tendency to any color; a tinge; a shade.
- (v. t.) To form into a particular shape, by pouring liquid metal or other material into a mold; to fashion; to found; as, to cast bells, stoves, bullets.
- (n.) A stoke, touch, or trick.
- (v. i.) To throw, as a line in angling, esp, with a fly hook.
- (n.) The distance to which a thing is or can be thrown.
- (n.) Four; that is, as many as are thrown into a vessel at once in counting herrings, etc; a warp.
- (n.) Contrivance; plot, design.
- (n.) A motion or turn, as of the eye; direction; look; glance; squint.
- (v. t.) To contrive; to plan.
- (n.) That which is formed in a mild; esp. a reproduction or copy, as of a work of art, in bronze or plaster, etc.; a casting.
- (v. t.) To impose; to bestow; to rest.
- (v. t.) To direct or turn, as the eyes.
- (n.) A flight or a couple or set of hawks let go at one time from the hand.
- (v. t.) To defeat in a lawsuit; to decide against; to convict; as, to be cast in damages.
- (n.) A tube or funnel for conveying metal into a mold.
- (v. i.) To warp; to become twisted out of shape.
- (v. t.) To cause to fall; to shed; to reflect; to throw; as, to cast a ray upon a screen; to cast light upon a subject.
- (v. t.) To fix, distribute, or allot, as the parts of a play among actors; also to assign (an actor) for a part.
- (v. i.) To vomit.
- (v. t.) To drop; to deposit; as, to cast a ballot.
- (v. t.) To throw down, as in wrestling.
- (v. i.) To receive form or shape in a mold.
- (v. t.) To send or drive by force; to throw; to fling; to hurl; to impel.
- (n.) An impression or mold, taken from a thing or person; amold; a pattern.
- (v. i.) To consider; to turn or revolve in the mind; to plan; as, to cast about for reasons.
- (v. t.) To throw up, as a mound, or rampart.
- (v. t.) To throw out or emit; to exhale.
- (v. t.) To bring forth prematurely; to slink.
- (n.) That which is throw out or off, shed, or ejected; as, the skin of an insect, the refuse from a hawks stomach, the excrement of a earthworm.
- (v. t.) To dismiss; to discard; to cashier.
- (v. t.) To stereotype or electrotype.
- (v. t.) To throw off; to eject; to shed; to lose.
- (n.) A chance, opportunity, privilege, or advantage; specifically, an opportunity of riding; a lift.
- (n.) The assignment of parts in a play to the actors.
- (n.) The thing thrown.
- (n.) Form; appearence; mien; air; style; as, a peculiar cast of countenance.
- () 3d pres. of Cast, for Casteth.
- (v. t.) To compute; to reckon; to calculate; as, to cast a horoscope.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cast
- (v. t.) To turn (the balance or scale); to overbalance; hence, to make preponderate; to decide; as, a casting voice.
- (n.) A separate and fixed order or class of persons in society who chiefly hold intercourse among themselves.
- (n.) One of the hereditary classes into which the Hindoos are divided according to the laws of Brahmanism.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Casting Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Prakshep. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Casting, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Casting. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Oct 02, 2022.