meaning in Hindi is
(परिवर्तन) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Alter, Alteration, Commute and Convert and Deepen. Check out
similar words like Changeless, Changelessness and Changeable
Hindu Translation is
- Give me change for a rupee please
- Because people have had to change their old ideas as a result of new discoveries made by scientists, they are less likely to accept conclusions as final
- What change has occurred in the everage age of a man due to scientific method?
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Change Definition & Meaning In English
- (v. t.) A passing from one phase to another; as, a change of the moon.
- (v. t.) To alter by substituting something else for, or by giving up for something else; as, to change the clothes; to change ones occupation; to change ones intention.
- (v. t.) A place where merchants and others meet to transact business; a building appropriated for mercantile transactions.
- (v. t.) To alter; to make different; to cause to pass from one state to another; as, to change the position, character, or appearance of a thing; to change the countenance.
- (v. i.) To be altered; to undergo variation; as, men sometimes change for the better.
- (v. t.) A public house; an alehouse.
- (v. t.) Any order in which a number of bells are struck, other than that of the diatonic scale.
- (v. t.) Small money; the money by means of which the larger coins and bank bills are made available in small dealings; hence, the balance returned when payment is tendered by a coin or note exceeding the sum due.
- (v. i.) To pass from one phase to another; as, the moon changes to-morrow night.
- (v. t.) A succesion or substitution of one thing in the place of another; a difference; novelty; variety; as, a change of seasons.
- (v. t.) Specifically: To give, or receive, smaller denominations of money (technically called change) for; as, to change a gold coin or a bank bill.
- (v. t.) To give and take reciprocally; to exchange; -- followed by with; as, to change place, or hats, or money, with another.
- (v. t.) Any variation or alteration; a passing from one state or form to another; as, a change of countenance; a change of habits or principles.
- (v. t.) That which makes a variety, or may be substituted for another.
- (v. t.) Alteration in the order of a series; permutation.
- (a.) Appearing different, as in color, in different lights, or under different circumstances; as, changeable silk.
- (a.) Capable of change; subject to alteration; mutable; variable; fickle; inconstant; as, a changeable humor.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Change Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Parivartan. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Change, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Change. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Dec 01, 2022.