meaning in Hindi is
(स्वभाव) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Case, Eccentric, Fiber and Fibre and Lineament. Check out
similar words like Characterize, Characterless and Characteristic
Hindu Translation is
- Many of our boys of finest character and excellent ability are doing just this kind of thing
- The quaidiazam was a great leader of strong character
- Pauls attitude towards nepotism was at variance with his character as a reformer
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Character Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) Quality, position, rank, or capacity; quality or conduct with respect to a certain office or duty; as, in the miserable character of a slave; in his character as a magistrate; her character as a daughter.
- (n.) A unique or extraordinary individuality; a person characterized by peculiar or notable traits; a person who illustrates certain phases of character; as, Randolph was a character; Caesar is a great historical character.
- (n.) Style of writing or printing; handwriting; the peculiar form of letters used by a particular person or people; as, an inscription in the Runic character.
- (n.) The peculiar quality, or the sum of qualities, by which a person or a thing is distinguished from others; the stamp impressed by nature, education, or habit; that which a person or thing really is; nature; disposition.
- (v. t.) To distinguish by particular marks or traits; to describe; to characterize.
- (n.) Moral quality; the principles and motives that control the life; as, a man of character; his character saves him from suspicion.
- (n.) A written statement as to behavior, competency, etc., given to a servant.
- (n.) A distinctive mark; a letter, figure, or symbol.
- (n.) Strength of mind; resolution; independence; individuality; as, he has a great deal of character.
- (n.) One of the persons of a drama or novel.
- (v. t.) To engrave; to inscribe.
- (n.) The estimate, individual or general, put upon a person or thing; reputation; as, a mans character for truth and veracity; to give one a bad character.
- (n.) The act or process of characterizing.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Character
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Character Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Svabhav. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Character, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Character. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 15, 2022.