meaning in Hindi is
(मरोड़ सिलवट) - Synonyms and related
Crinkly and Rippled and Wavy. Check out
similar words like
Hindu Translation is
Your search for "Crinkled" found 0 results. Please review following suggested words.
- (a.) Having short bends, turns, or wrinkles; wrinkled; wavy; zigzag.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Crinkle
- (v. i.) To turn or wind; to run in and out in many short bends or turns; to curl; to run in waves; to wrinkle; also, to rustle, as stiff cloth when moved.
- (n.) A winding or turn; wrinkle; sinuosity.
- (v. t.) To form with short turns, bends, or wrinkles; to mold into inequalities or sinuosities; to cause to wrinkle or curl.
Multi Language Dictionary
Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Crinkled, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Crinkled. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched
Jan 28, 2022.