• Crisscross Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To mark or cover with cross lines; as, a paper was crisscrossed with red marks.
- (n.) A mark or cross, as the signature of a person who is unable to write.
- (adv.) With opposition or hindrance; at cross purposes; contrarily; as, things go crisscross.
- (adv.) In opposite directions; in a way to cross something else; crossing one another at various angles and in various ways.
- (n.) A childs game played on paper or on a slate, consisting of lines arranged in the form of a cross.
• Crisscross-row Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Christcross-row.