• Disparaging Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disparage
• Disparage Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To dishonor by a comparison with what is inferior; to lower in rank or estimation by actions or words; to speak slightingly of; to depreciate; to undervalue.
- (n.) Inequality in marriage; marriage with an inferior.
- (v. t.) To match unequally; to degrade or dishonor by an unequal marriage.
• Disparagingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a manner to disparage or dishonor; slightingly.