meaning in Hindi is
(पतन) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Accrue, Autumn, Capitulation and Come and Declension. Check out
similar words like Fall To, Fall Off and Fallibility
Hindu Translation is
- See that you do not fall into his trap
- Friends fall off in adversity
- All things fall to the ground because of the pull of the earth
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Fall Definition & Meaning In English
- (v. t.) To find a final outlet; to discharge its waters; to empty; -- with into; as, the river Rhone falls into the Mediterranean.
- (v. t.) To diminish; to lessen or lower.
- (v. t.) To begin with haste, ardor, or vehemence; to rush or hurry; as, they fell to blows.
- (n.) The surrender of a besieged fortress or town ; as, the fall of Sebastopol.
- (v. t.) To Descend, either suddenly or gradually; particularly, to descend by the force of gravity; to drop; to sink; as, the apple falls; the tide falls; the mercury falls in the barometer.
- (n.) That part (as one of the ropes) of a tackle to which the power is applied in hoisting.
- (v. t.) To become insnared or embarrassed; to be entrapped; to be worse off than before; asm to fall into error; to fall into difficulties.
- (v. t.) To assume a look of shame or disappointment; to become or appear dejected; -- said of the countenance.
- (v. t.) To pass somewhat suddenly, and passively, into a new state of body or mind; to become; as, to fall asleep; to fall into a passion; to fall in love; to fall into temptation.
- (v. t.) To come; to occur; to arrive.
- (n.) The discharge of a river or current of water into the ocean, or into a lake or pond; as, the fall of the Po into the Gulf of Venice.
- (n.) Diminution or decrease in price or value; depreciation; as, the fall of prices; the fall of rents.
- (v. t.) To become prostrate and dead; to die; especially, to die by violence, as in battle.
- (n.) The act of dropping or tumbling from an erect posture; as, he was walking on ice, and had a fall.
- (v. t.) To decline in power, glory, wealth, or importance; to become insignificant; to lose rank or position; to decline in weight, value, price etc.; to become less; as, the falls; stocks fell two points.
- (n.) That which falls; a falling; as, a fall of rain; a heavy fall of snow.
- (v. t.) To be dropped or uttered carelessly; as, an unguarded expression fell from his lips; not a murmur fell from him.
- (v. t.) To pass or be transferred by chance, lot, distribution, inheritance, or otherwise; as, the estate fell to his brother; the kingdom fell into the hands of his rivals.
- (v. t.) To let fall; to drop.
- (n.) The season when leaves fall from trees; autumn.
- (v. t.) To fell; to cut down; as, to fall a tree.
- (v. t.) To happen; to to come to pass; to light; to befall; to issue; to terminate.
- (n.) Downfall; degradation; loss of greatness or office; termination of greatness, power, or dominion; ruin; overthrow; as, the fall of the Roman empire.
- (v. t.) To cease to be erect; to take suddenly a recumbent posture; to become prostrate; to drop; as, a child totters and falls; a tree falls; a worshiper falls on his knees.
- (n.) Death; destruction; overthrow; ruin.
- (v. t.) To be overthrown or captured; to be destroyed.
- (n.) Descent of water; a cascade; a cataract; a rush of water down a precipice or steep; -- usually in the plural, sometimes in the singular; as, the falls of Niagara.
- (v. t.) To descend in character or reputation; to become degraded; to sink into vice, error, or sin; to depart from the faith; to apostatize; to sin.
- (n.) The act of falling; a dropping or descending be the force of gravity; descent; as, a fall from a horse, or from the yard of ship.
- (v. t.) To belong or appertain.
- (v. t.) To issue forth into life; to be brought forth; -- said of the young of certain animals.
- (v. t.) To cease to be active or strong; to die away; to lose strength; to subside; to become less intense; as, the wind falls.
- (v. t.) To sink; to depress; as, to fall the voice.
- (n.) Formerly, a kind of ruff or band for the neck; a falling band; a faule.
- (v. t.) To bring forth; as, to fall lambs.
- (v. t.) To sink; to languish; to become feeble or faint; as, our spirits rise and fall with our fortunes.
- (n.) A sinking of tone; cadence; as, the fall of the voice at the close of a sentence.
- (n.) Lapse or declension from innocence or goodness. Specifically: The first apostasy; the act of our first parents in eating the forbidden fruit; also, the apostasy of the rebellious angels.
- (n.) Extent of descent; the distance which anything falls; as, the water of a stream has a fall of five feet.
- (n.) Declivity; the descent of land or a hill; a slope.
- (n.) The act of felling or cutting down.
- (n.) An exception.
- (a.) Pale red or pale yellow; as, a fallow deer or greyhound.
- (n.) Left untilled or unsowed after plowing; uncultivated; as, fallow ground.
- (n.) To plow, harrow, and break up, as land, without seeding, for the purpose of destroying weeds and insects, and rendering it mellow; as, it is profitable to fallow cold, strong, clayey land.
- (n.) Land that has lain a year or more untilled or unseeded; land plowed without being sowed for the season.
- (n.) The plowing or tilling of land, without sowing it for a season; as, summer fallow, properly conducted, has ever been found a sure method of destroying weeds.
- (n.) Plowed land.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Fall Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Patan. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Fall, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Fall. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 09, 2022.