meaning in Hindi is
(बुरा बात) - Synonyms and related
Afoul, Befoul, Cheating and Choke and Clog. Check out
similar words like
Hindu Translation is
• He is amassing wealth by fair means of foul
• We shall not play foul game
- (superl.) Scurrilous; obscene or profane; abusive; as, foul words; foul language.
- (n.) See Foul ball, under Foul, a.
- (superl.) Loathsome; disgusting; as, a foul disease.
- (superl.) Covered with, or containing, extraneous matter which is injurious, noxious, offensive, or obstructive; filthy; dirty; not clean; polluted; nasty; defiled; as, a foul cloth; foul hands; a foul chimney; foul air; a ships bottom is foul when overgrown with barnacles; a gun becomes foul from repeated firing; a well is foul with polluted water.
- (n.) An entanglement; a collision, as in a boat race.
- (v. t.) To incrust (the bore of a gun) with burnt powder in the process of firing.
- (n.) A bird.
- (v. i.) To become entagled, as ropes; to come into collision with something; as, the two boats fouled.
- (superl.) Ugly; homely; poor.
- (superl.) Not favorable; unpropitious; not fair or advantageous; as, a foul wind; a foul road; cloudy or rainy; stormy; not fair; -- said of the weather, sky, etc.
- (v. t.) To entangle, so as to impede motion; as, to foul a rope or cable in paying it out; to come into collision with; as, one boat fouled the other in a race.
- (v. i.) To become clogged with burnt powder in the process of firing, as a gun.
- (superl.) Having freedom of motion interfered with by collision or entanglement; entangled; -- opposed to clear; as, a rope or cable may get foul while paying it out.
- (superl.) Not conformed to the established rules and customs of a game, conflict, test, etc.; unfair; dishonest; dishonorable; cheating; as, foul play.
- (v. t.) To cover (a ships bottom) with anything that impered its sailing; as, a bottom fouled with barnacles.
- (v. t.) To make filthy; to defile; to daub; to dirty; to soil; as, to foul the face or hands with mire.
- (superl.) Hateful; detestable; shameful; odious; wretched.
- (n.) In various games or sports, an act done contrary to the rules; a foul stroke, hit, play, or the like.
- (v.) In a foul manner; filthily; nastily; shamefully; unfairly; dishonorably.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Foul
Multi Language Dictionary
Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Bura Baat. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Foul, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Foul. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched
Nov 27, 2021.