meaning in Hindi is
(भूमि) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Earthing and Foundation. Check out
similar words like Hindu Translation is
Ground Definition & Meaning In English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ground
- (n.) The act, method, or process of laying a groundwork or foundation; hence, elementary instruction; the act or process of applying a ground, as of color, to wall paper, cotton cloth, etc.; a basis.
- (n.) A composition in which the bass, consisting of a few bars of independent notes, is continually repeated to a varying melody.
- (n.) That surface upon which the figures of a composition are set, and which relieves them by its plainness, being either of one tint or of tints but slightly contrasted with one another; as, crimson Bowers on a white ground.
- (n.) The basis on which anything rests; foundation. Hence: The foundation of knowledge, belief, or conviction; a premise, reason, or datum; ultimate or first principle; cause of existence or occurrence; originating force or agency; as, the ground of my hope.
- (n.) A floor or pavement supposed to rest upon the earth.
- (v. i.) To run aground; to strike the bottom and remain fixed; as, the ship grounded on the bar.
- (n.) Sediment at the bottom of liquors or liquids; dregs; lees; feces; as, coffee grounds.
- (n.) The surface of the earth; the outer crust of the globe, or some indefinite portion of it.
- (n.) A gummy composition spread over the surface of a metal to be etched, to prevent the acid from eating except where an opening is made by the needle.
- (n.) Land; estate; possession; field; esp. (pl.), the gardens, lawns, fields, etc., belonging to a homestead; as, the grounds of the estate are well kept.
- (n.) In point lace, the net of small meshes upon which the embroidered pattern is applied; as, Brussels ground. See Brussels lace, under Brussels.
- (n.) Any definite portion of the earths surface; region; territory; country. Hence: A territory appropriated to, or resorted to, for a particular purpose; the field or place of action; as, a hunting or fishing ground; a play ground.
- (v. t.) To connect with the ground so as to make the earth a part of an electrical circuit.
- (n.) The pit of a theater.
- (n.) One of the pieces of wood, flush with the plastering, to which moldings, etc., are attached; -- usually in the plural.
- (n.) A conducting connection with the earth, whereby the earth is made part of an electrical circuit.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Grind
- (v. t.) To instruct in elements or first principles.
- (v. t.) To found; to fix or set, as on a foundation, reason, or principle; to furnish a ground for; to fix firmly.
- (n.) The tune on which descants are raised; the plain song.
- () imp. & p. p. of Grind.
- (v. t.) To lay, set, or run, on the ground.
- (v. t.) To cover with a ground, as a copper plate for etching (see Ground, n., 5); or as paper or other materials with a uniform tint as a preparation for ornament.
- (n.) In sculpture, a flat surface upon which figures are raised in relief.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Grounding Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Bhoomi. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Grounding, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Grounding. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Jul 02, 2022.