meaning in Hindi is
(चाबुक) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Buck, Cavalry, H and Junk and Knight. Check out
similar words like Horse, Horsy and Horsehair
Hindu Translation is
Suggested Words With Hindi Meaning
Horsewhip Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) A frame of timber, shaped like a horse, on which soldiers were made to ride for punishment.
- (n.) A hoofed quadruped of the genus Equus; especially, the domestic horse (E. caballus), which was domesticated in Egypt and Asia at a very early period. It has six broad molars, on each side of each jaw, with six incisors, and two canine teeth, both above and below. The mares usually have the canine teeth rudimentary or wanting. The horse differs from the true asses, in having a long, flowing mane, and the tail bushy to the base. Unlike the asses it has callosities, or chestnuts, on all its legs. The horse excels in strength, speed, docility, courage, and nobleness of character, and is used for drawing, carrying, bearing a rider, and like purposes.
- (v. t.) To take or carry on the back; as, the keeper, horsing a deer.
- (a.) A jackstay.
- (n.) See Footrope, a.
- (n.) A frame with legs, used to support something; as, a clotheshorse, a sawhorse, etc.
- (a.) An iron bar for a sheet traveler to slide upon.
- (v. t.) To place on the back of another, or on a wooden horse, etc., to be flogged; to subject to such punishment.
- (v. i.) To get on horseback.
- (v. t.) To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or as on, a horse.
- (n.) Mounted soldiery; cavalry; -- used without the plural termination; as, a regiment of horse; -- distinguished from foot.
- (v. t.) To sit astride of; to bestride.
- (v. t.) To cover, as a mare; -- said of the male.
- (a.) A breastband for a leadsman.
- (n.) A mass of earthy matter, or rock of the same character as the wall rock, occurring in the course of a vein, as of coal or ore; hence, to take horse -- said of a vein -- is to divide into branches for a distance.
- (n.) The male of the genus horse, in distinction from the female or male; usually, a castrated male.
- (n.) Anything, actual or figurative, on which one rides as on a horse; a hobby.
- (n.) A translation or other illegitimate aid in study or examination; -- called also trot, pony, Dobbin.
- (n.) Horseplay; tomfoolery.
- (n.) A trainer and dealer in horses.
- (n.) A professional rider and trainer of race horses.
- (n.) A farrier; a veterinary surgeon.
- (n.) A large blood-sucking leech (Haemopsis vorax), of Europe and Northern Africa. It attacks the lips and mouths of horses.
- (n.) A coarse American plant of the Mint family (Monarda punctata).
- (n.) In England, the wild mint (Mentha sylvestris).
Hors de combat
- () Out of the combat; disabled from fighting.
- () Something unusual or extraordinary.
- () A dish served as a relish, usually at the beginning of a meal.
- (pl. ) of Hors doeuvre
- (n.) The business of a farrier; especially, the art of curing the diseases of horses.
- (n.) Any dipterous fly of the family Tabanidae, that stings horses, and sucks their blood.
- (n.) The horse tick or forest fly (Hippobosca).
- (n.) A carriage hung on poles, and borne by and between two horses.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Hors Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Chabuk. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Hors, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Hors. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Nov 30, 2022.