meaning in Hindi is
Ghoda. Find all of the relevant Hindi meanings of
below. English translation along with definitions is also mentioned. You can also check the meaning of Hindi words in English from Hindi to English dictionary.
Horse Definition & Meaning In English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Horse
- (n.) A frame of timber, shaped like a horse, on which soldiers were made to ride for punishment.
- (n.) A hoofed quadruped of the genus Equus; especially, the domestic horse (E. caballus), which was domesticated in Egypt and Asia at a very early period. It has six broad molars, on each side of each jaw, with six incisors, and two canine teeth, both above and below. The mares usually have the canine teeth rudimentary or wanting. The horse differs from the true asses, in having a long, flowing mane, and the tail bushy to the base. Unlike the asses it has callosities, or chestnuts, on all its legs. The horse excels in strength, speed, docility, courage, and nobleness of character, and is used for drawing, carrying, bearing a rider, and like purposes.
- (v. t.) To take or carry on the back; as, the keeper, horsing a deer.
- (a.) A jackstay.
- (n.) See Footrope, a.
- (n.) A frame with legs, used to support something; as, a clotheshorse, a sawhorse, etc.
- (a.) An iron bar for a sheet traveler to slide upon.
- (v. t.) To place on the back of another, or on a wooden horse, etc., to be flogged; to subject to such punishment.
- (v. i.) To get on horseback.
- (v. t.) To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or as on, a horse.
- (n.) Mounted soldiery; cavalry; -- used without the plural termination; as, a regiment of horse; -- distinguished from foot.
- (v. t.) To sit astride of; to bestride.
- (v. t.) To cover, as a mare; -- said of the male.
- (a.) A breastband for a leadsman.
- (n.) A mass of earthy matter, or rock of the same character as the wall rock, occurring in the course of a vein, as of coal or ore; hence, to take horse -- said of a vein -- is to divide into branches for a distance.
- (n.) The male of the genus horse, in distinction from the female or male; usually, a castrated male.
- (n.) Anything, actual or figurative, on which one rides as on a horse; a hobby.
- (n.) A translation or other illegitimate aid in study or examination; -- called also trot, pony, Dobbin.
- (n.) Horseplay; tomfoolery.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Horsing Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Ghoda. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Horsing, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Horsing. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Sep 29, 2022.