• Inscribing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Inscribe
• Inscribe Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To draw within so as to meet yet not cut the boundaries.
- (v. t.) To mark with letters, charakters, or words.
- (v. t.) To imprint deeply; to impress; to stamp; as, to inscribe a sentence on the memory.
- (v. t.) To write or engrave; to mark down as something to be read; to imprint.
- (v. t.) To assign or address to; to commend to by a shot address; to dedicate informally; as, to inscribe an ode to a friend.